By Ashley Morken
Instagram wood slice
Get your photos off Instagram and into real life by adding them to a fancy wood slice below!
1. Follow the instructions on the printable tattoo paper and use an inkjet printer to print your photo of choice. Follow the paper's instructions again to apply the clear adhesive sheet that comes with it to make it a "tattoo."
2. Trim the paper down to be the shape of your wood slice.
3. Peel off clear adhesive transfer sheet from your photo and place photo face down onto your wood slice.
4. Apply water just like you would with a temporary tattoo on the back of the photo.
5. Carefully peel off the paper, leaving the photo on the wood slice. Apply more water if it doesn't stay on the slice.
6. You win! Let dry.
December 27th 2017
December 20th 2017
December 6th 2017
December 6th 2017
November 24th 2017
Last week I was asked to appear and speak on behalf of Matt Pausch, owner of the Oasis, before the Public Works and Safety Committee in Wahpeton. The Pausches are great people and I will never forget the time I spent at the Oasis.…
Corky had a knee replaced in late December and she has been diligently doing the physical therapy connected with the rehab. Although the operation was done in Fargo, I imagine the procedure would have cost about the same if it had…
Do you eat enough vegetables? Almost no one does. The current USDA nutrition guidelines for adults recommend 2.5 to 3 cups of vegetables to be eaten daily. Other nutrition sources indicate this number can be upwards of 6 cups of…
No one who has lived in Fargo for any length of time has to be told how bitterly cold it can get here during the winter. As much as we might complain about the cold temperatures, the biting winds, or the copious amounts of snow, we…
Now playing on Netflix Instant Watch, Voyeur is the curious story of strange bedfellows Gay Talese -- the once influential and celebrated journalist -- and Gerald Foos, a creepy peeper who spied on the guests at his hotel,…