By Micara Link
During these hot and steamy summer days we all look for ways to stay cool and hydrated. Well, why not stay cool, hydrated, AND uplift your spirit? I have created a yummy summer (or any season for that matter) drink that is just the ticket. I call it Love & Lemon Water.
What you’ll need:
-1 fresh lemon
-16 oz. of Water
How to make it:
1. Fill your drinking device up with desired amount of ice cubes, then add water.
2. Cut the lemon in half. Using a juicer or your hands, squeeze the lemon juice into your water.
3. Hold the drinking device in your hands and bring it up to your chest, placing it at your heart center. Send love, blessings, gratitude, and any other happy vibes into the water. You can also write or tape positive words onto your drinking device. That will put the energy into the water as well.
4. Drink up! Feel your body filled with nourishing water and the beautiful life force of love.
Why Lemon? Lemons are amazing lil’ fruits. Although they are acidic, they help alkalize our bodies, assist in healthy digestion, promote detoxification, and are full of Vitamin C.
Why Love? It is the life force energy of all creation and existence. Love is powerful, it strengthens, nourishes, and feeds all living things. Love can lift you up and pull you out of the darkness. Love heals.
Our bodies are composed of 75-90% water and research has shown that water is extremely sensitive to human vibrational energy: thoughts, words, ideas, and music. Naturalist and scientist Johann Grander discovered that water is like a liquid tape recorder storing information and vibratory frequencies.
Dr. Masaru Emoto discovered that, “Human vibrational energy affects the molecular structure of water. The body is very much like a sponge and is composed of trillions of chambers called cells that hold liquid. The quality of our lives is directly related to the quality of our water.”
Dr. Emoto recorded the variation of water crystals when exposed to harsh words such as fool, hate, you make me sick, dirty; and beautiful words such as: unity, love, friendship, gratitude.
Using a dark-field microscope with photogenic capabilities, Dr. Emoto was able to capture how these words affected the water crystals. What he found was the water that was exposed to harsh words looked murky, polluted, and sick. The water that was exposed to the beautiful words looked stunning, like snowflakes. The variation in formation of each crystal depended directly on the words used and these results occurred almost instantaneously. You can read more about Dr. Emoto’s work and discoveries in his book, “Messages from Water.”
Knowing how easily the molecular structure of water is transformed, we are able to see how every word, thought, and action can profoundly affect our lives. From the water we drink and food we eat, to how we treat our bodies and how we treat the Earth.
Each vibration we emit affects ourselves and the world around us. We can do little things every day to make a positive impact on the world. So why not make one small change and add a little love into your water? You’ll feel the difference and your body will thank you for it. Cheers!
- Members only features
- Members can email articles, add articles as favorites, add tags to articles and more. Register now to unlock additional features.