By Ashley Morken
Instagram wood slice
Get your photos off Instagram and into real life by adding them to a fancy wood slice below!
1. Follow the instructions on the printable tattoo paper and use an inkjet printer to print your photo of choice. Follow the paper's instructions again to apply the clear adhesive sheet that comes with it to make it a "tattoo."
2. Trim the paper down to be the shape of your wood slice.
3. Peel off clear adhesive transfer sheet from your photo and place photo face down onto your wood slice.
4. Apply water just like you would with a temporary tattoo on the back of the photo.
5. Carefully peel off the paper, leaving the photo on the wood slice. Apply more water if it doesn't stay on the slice.
6. You win! Let dry.
I think Steve Earle described the current state of pop country music best when he said, “The best stuff coming out of Nashville is all by women except for Chris Stapleton," he said. "The guys just wanna sing about getting f***ed…
Martin Scorsese embraces the prankster spirit of a longtime inspiration/subject in “Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story.” The confounding testimony is as much mockumentary as documentary, combining new interviews and…
by Sabrina Hornung
You may have seen Nicki Marie slingin’ her elaborately folded paper star creations at various craft and cultural festivals around the region. She was also a recipient of a folk art and traditional apprenticeship grant made…
by HPR Contributor
by Devin Joubertdevinlillianjoubert@gmail.comIt’s that beautiful time of the year that’s filled with seasonal decorations, sparkly lights, warm family gatherings, and delicious feasts. I love everything about this time of the…