By Ashley Morken
Instagram wood slice
Get your photos off Instagram and into real life by adding them to a fancy wood slice below!
1. Follow the instructions on the printable tattoo paper and use an inkjet printer to print your photo of choice. Follow the paper's instructions again to apply the clear adhesive sheet that comes with it to make it a "tattoo."
2. Trim the paper down to be the shape of your wood slice.
3. Peel off clear adhesive transfer sheet from your photo and place photo face down onto your wood slice.
4. Apply water just like you would with a temporary tattoo on the back of the photo.
5. Carefully peel off the paper, leaving the photo on the wood slice. Apply more water if it doesn't stay on the slice.
6. You win! Let dry.
April 10th 2019
April 3rd 2019
March 27th 2019
March 20th 2019
February 27th 2019
By Gabrielle Herschgabbyhersch@gmail.comThink & Drink is coming to Fargo! Organized by Humanities North Dakota, Think & Drink is a happy hour series that hosts a facilitated public conversation about big issues and ideas. Lead by a…
by HPR Contributor
by Devin Joubertdevinlillianjoubert@gmail.comIt’s that beautiful time of the year that’s filled with seasonal decorations, sparkly lights, warm family gatherings, and delicious feasts. I love everything about this time of the…